Spalding SD Tour Level Distance Golf Balls (12 Pack)

  • Sale
  • Regular price $19.99
Shipping calculated at checkout.

The Spalding SD Tour 3-piece urethane golf ball is designed for accuracy, high speed, long distance, and control. The SD Tour ball’s all-new 344 dimple design features 80% coverage by large, shallow dimples to lower drag force for penetrating ball flight. Micro-dimples cover the remaining 20 percent for backspin control and flight stability. The new SD Tour 3-pice urethane golf ball delivers an extremely high initial velocity with backspin control off the drive. The powerful high-intensity center core, combined with the enhanced mantle layer, deliver long distance performance in the irons. Tour-level blend TPU cover employs enhanced electrostatic ion TPU coating technology to deliver consistent performance and lofty backspin off wedges.
  • TPU Urethane Cover
  • 3-Piece tour construction
  • 344 Dimple Pattern
  • 85 Compression
  • Low Spin - High Speed
  • Consistent Accurate Distance
  • Extra-Soft Cover
  • Tour Distance and Feel